Solvent Purification Systems for Research Teams, Institutions, and Industry
You want to work quickly and with as much ease as possible, but above all else, safely. Inert Solvent Purification Systems are your ideal solution. These solvent purifier systems are safe alternatives to thermal distillation, alleviating risk of injury to your staff or fire damage to your lab. A solvent purifier, a solvent dryer, and a solvent dispenser all in one, they allow for air-free collection of ultra-dry and de-oxygenated solvents, while eliminating cross-diffusion of solvent vapors.
Additional solvent purification features and/or benefits include:
- New-and-improved ether and amine drying columns and filtration design
- Simultaneous dispensing of all solvents
- Maximizes valuable hood space and efficiency
- Mobile stand with integrated flammable cabinet
- Inert Solvent Purification Systems can be tailored to dispense as many or as few solvents as needed
Staying true to our commitment to flexible engineering, an Inert Solvent Purification System is capable of integration with any of our Glovebox Systems. They are also available in a variety of configurations and sizes.