Inert’s Hypalon Glove is made of soft CSM (CHLOROSULFONATED POLYETHYLENE RUBBER - HYPALON™) providing exceptional resistance to ozone aging, oxygen, weathering, heating, and chemical products.
- Hypalon™ provides a good flame resistance to this gauntlet.
- Mechanical and low temperature properties are good.
- The type of Hypalon™ has been chosen to give low modulus and to obtain a very flexible gauntlet.
This Hypalon dry box glove is particularly recommended for:
- Oxidizing products
- Concentrated nitric acid
- Concentrated hydrochloric acid
- Concentrated alkalis
It allows operating in highly oxidizing environments including ozone, active oxygen and/or free radicals. Resistance against natural aging and ultraviolet rays is excellent.
This Hypalon glove is not suitable for handling:
- Ketonic solvents
- Aromatic solvents
- Plasticizer, like phosphate tributyl
Our Hypalon Gloves for glove boxes are in stock now. Call (978) 462-4415 to place your order.